What's This All About?

Check out The ABC's of Insecurity and learn more.

What's so great about the Ivy League anyway?

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Scrumptious Saturday Spread

Enjoy this lavish link buffet, a sweet and savory start to your Saturday. Chock-full of choices and calorie-free, so click away! 

Hilarious Heather Armstrong welcomes an univited house guest in the 34th week of her pregnancy: Fred The Protruding Belly Button.  {Dooce}

Bad mommies unite! A defense of the modern phenomenon of Mommy Confessions.  {Hybrid Mom Insider}

Nanofiction?  Twiction?  Cell-Phone Novels?  Technology is changing what we read and how we read it.  (Where does that leave us writers?) {PC World}

We humans are literally wired to help each other, but what happens when compassion fatigue sets in? {Daddy Dialectic}

Reality is not always roses.  Not every Mother's Day sentiment fits squarely on a pastel Mother's Day Card.  {NYT's Motherlode}

Want to up your happiness and lower your blood pressure?  Then get your hug on.  {The Happiness Project}

Bristol Palin as abstinence advocate?  And Britney Spears should be the voice of virgins. {New York Times Op-Ed}

You know the economy's in shambles when a promising young lawyer turns to prostitution.  {Above The Law}

Spiderman has a son?  I'm ceaselessly amazed by couples who manage to conceive one of each!  {Celebrity Baby Blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. What do you think? Be honest. Be bold. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me about that typo. Tell me I'm splendid. Or tell me I'm spoiled. But if you want your comment to be seen, keep it clean.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter