What's This All About?

Check out The ABC's of Insecurity and learn more.

What's so great about the Ivy League anyway?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Mature Mothering Moment

Toddler runs around the living room with a glue stick, saying, "Mommy, I wanna glue something!"

Presumably, a good, on-the-ball, mature parent would peel herself from the sectional, fetch a loose piece of paper and pony up some pom poms or shredded pieces of tissue paper. 

But no. I stay put.  Look around for things to glue.  

I see Orange Cat and say, "I know, glue Buck!" (Oh no.  I just outed Orange Cat.) 

Apparently (and thankfully for poor Buck/Orange Cat), Toddler mishears me. And then glues three of her books together.  

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. What do you think? Be honest. Be bold. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me about that typo. Tell me I'm splendid. Or tell me I'm spoiled. But if you want your comment to be seen, keep it clean.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter