What's This All About?

Check out The ABC's of Insecurity and learn more.

What's so great about the Ivy League anyway?

Monday, May 4, 2009

Need A Laugh?

Another Monday.  And, yes, intellectually, we all know that the week will pass.  Day by day.  Just as it always does.  But whether we are gulping coffee to make it through the afternoon, or plugging away at our desk, or wrangling the kids, or waiting for that baby to pop, it is high time for a good laugh. We can always use a reminder of the exquisitely silly amidst the feverishly serious. 

So, if you are game for a good Monday afternoon chuckle (and who isn't?), check out The Elmo Wallpaper and see just why swim diapers are worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. What do you think? Be honest. Be bold. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me about that typo. Tell me I'm splendid. Or tell me I'm spoiled. But if you want your comment to be seen, keep it clean.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter