What's This All About?

Check out The ABC's of Insecurity and learn more.

What's so great about the Ivy League anyway?

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dear Facebook

Dear Facebook,

It's one thing to mess with me, but another thing entirely to mess with my mother-in-law. Grammy is a good person. And when I sent her that photo album you were kind enough to allow me to create, you insisted she join your site to view the album.

All she wanted to do was see pictures of her darling grandchildren. Do you blame her? So, she joined. I'm not sure what happened next, but I blame you. You (or some not-so-nice spammer-type) sent friend requests from Grammy to all of my Facebook friends. Very sneaky. Not nice. How dare you?

Grammy would never do this. You've put her in a tough spot. Everyone makes mistakes, but I'm not sure I will forgive you for this one. Or whether Grammy will.

Insecurely yours,
Aidan

1 comment:

  1. Link to NY Times blog about phishing on Facebook: http://gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/more-facebook-phishing-trouble/?scp=16&sq=facebook&st=cse

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. What do you think? Be honest. Be bold. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me about that typo. Tell me I'm splendid. Or tell me I'm spoiled. But if you want your comment to be seen, keep it clean.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter