What's This All About?

Check out The ABC's of Insecurity and learn more.

What's so great about the Ivy League anyway?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 2.5th Birthday, Toddler!

Dear Toddler,

A quarter of a decade ago, on New Year's Day, you were born. Pink and perfect and screaming proudly, "I am here and I am tiny but I will change your world." And you stayed true to your promise. On that day, everything changed. Life lit up like a birthday cake. Rainbows reappeared amidst beige horizons.

If I were a better mother, maybe I would have gotten you a half a cake on this half-birthday, but I didn't think ahead.

I love you to pieces.

Insecurely and forever yours,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. What do you think? Be honest. Be bold. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me about that typo. Tell me I'm splendid. Or tell me I'm spoiled. But if you want your comment to be seen, keep it clean.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter