What's This All About?

Check out The ABC's of Insecurity and learn more.

What's so great about the Ivy League anyway?

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Freedom

"The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." -Thucydides

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire

"Freedom lies in being bold." -Robert Frost

"All good things are wild, and free." -Henry David Thoreau

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." -George Orwell

"Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Freedom is choice and love and delicious uncertainty. Freedom is the ability to fumble around for what feels right. Freedom is the right to dance foolishly at a patriotic parade with a baby on one's shoulders. Freedom is the right to weave words and nourish ideas. Freedom is the imperative to dream. Freedom is everything that matters and more." -Aidan Donnelley Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. What do you think? Be honest. Be bold. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me about that typo. Tell me I'm splendid. Or tell me I'm spoiled. But if you want your comment to be seen, keep it clean.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter